– we provide an efficient and cost-effective way to cyber secure your business –
Principle & Technical Director
Richard has been involved in IT since 1883 and over the years has amassed considerable experience.
Initially working as a Desktop Support Analyst Richard rapidly progressed to Server and Datacentre support and the more complex areas of Network Support.
Despite undertaking complex technical projects Richard always held an interest in Cyber Security and in 2010 he started working full time in this field.
Richard’s speciality is developing capability for organisations wanting to either improve the security posture or indeed to offer security audit and assurance to their clients. Richard has helped several organisations achieve Certification Body status and following on he had developed new and lucrative business likes for his clients.
Of course, the foundation principles of information assurance remain uppermost in Richard’s mind and he has helped secure all types of clients from the smallest organisation to very large and complex financial companied as well as clients working in the defence sector.
Richard has achieved numerous world leading certifications including:
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CASP +
- Pentest +
- EC-Council Security Analyst (next level up from Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Cyber Scheme Team Member
- Certified GDPR Practitioner
- Cloud +
- Certificate in Cloud Auditing Knowledge
- ISACA Risk Certificate
- ISACA COBIT 5 Certificate
- ISACA Cybersecurity Audit Certificate